Research Bites 2014 were a success! The short, informal seminars held on Wednesdays throughout July and August featured topics relevant to researchers at all levels. Every seminar was captured by Aston Replay and they are all now available to watch online.
Follow the links below to access the Aston Replay recordings, PowerPoint slides (annotated in many cases) and further information (including how each seminar maps to vitae's Researcher Development Framework) for each of the topics:
- Level Up: enhance your literature searching
- Measuring Research Impact
- Distinguish yourself: get an ORCiD
- Open Access publishing – an important growth area at Aston
- Safeguarding Research Data
- Get more citations: strategies for increasing the visibility of your work
- What’s new? Getting the most from SCOPUS and Web of Science
- Cite it! Sort it! EndNote it!
If you have any feedback on these seminars or further questions about any of these topics, contact your Information Specialist.